ABOUT NIKE “JUST DO IT”
Nike is the leading manufacturer and supplier of athletic shoes, accessories, apparel, and equipment. Established in the year 1964, Oregon as Blue Ribbon Sports later renamed as Nike. It was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight.
According to U.S dollars in 2018 Nike was the most valuable and trusted apparel brand, engulfing a brand value worth $28 billion. Nike also established a market share of 2.8% in 2017.
Nike is inviting its loyal customers for the feedback survey. Not aware of this survey? Not to worry, we will guide you to understand the feedback survey more evidently.
Since Nike holds many outlets and have a larger amount of human resources across the United States, it becomes difficult for them to manage employee feedback, that is why Nike has started a unique customer feedback survey process through which customers can participate and send their valuable feedback based on the experience they had on the stores of Nike.
In an exchange of customer participation in the survey process, Nike is also offering two valuable gift card offers worth $10 and $5.
Log on to MyNikeVisit to cover more information.
Another most important aspect of this customer survey is that it helps Nike to track down the bridge the gap between customers and their expectations from Nike, in other words, MyNikeVisit survey is done to improve the shopping experience for existing and new clients. In the survey sheet, there will different questions related to products, showrooms, and staff.
How to participate in the Nike Survey: Guidelines to maintain on MyNikeVisit-na.com
Once you are ready to fill the survey sheet of the Nike customer survey, certain key parameters should be kept in mind while filling the survey form. Please note this segment minutely and follow the necessary terms and conditions
ELIGIBILITY, RULES AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR MYNIKEVISIT-NA.COM
- The survey code that is required for filling the sheet will be written on the receipt. It is a onetime use and will expire after 7 days from the issue of your receipt date.
- The gift card coupon can only be redeemable at Nike or Converse store in the U.S
- You will not be able to combine any extra discount with the survey gift coupon
- The coupon that you receive at the end of the survey is a onetime use
- Gift coupons cannot be used to redeem for cash or can be utilized for previous purchases.
- The gift coupon is valid for not more than 60 days after it publishes
- The coupon is not validated for online orders.
- Customers must acquire an email account that is regularly used
- Customers must be familiar with languages such as Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
- The average age to fill this survey above 13 years
- Like any other survey, you can fill it only once
- You are required to have a Smartphone or PC with an active internet connection for completion of Nike survey
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN NIKE SURVEY: PROCEDURE
Once you click to MyNikeVisit-na.com, the browser page will automatically redirect to the homepage of the Nike survey and from there on starts the procedure:
- The moment you are redirected to the survey page, try to choose the preferred language
- Keep the receipt close to you, this receipt has to be from the latest purchase because if the code is 7 days old, you will not be able to fill the survey sheet.
- After you choose the preferred language, enter the 15-20 digit survey code printed on your purchase bill
- Once the code gets verified, answer the questions that appear on the screen. Try to answer it, based on a recent visit to the Nike Store.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked to mention your details such as Age, Gender, Address and many more; this is required for classification.
- Moreover, finishing the whole survey procedure, MyNikeVisit-na.com will ask you if you are interested in the gift coupon or not. If you wish to take the coupon click to ‘yes’
- Clicking to yes, will result in providing further information including first and last name, email address, etc.
HOW TO CLAIM $10 GIFT CARD VOUCHER
Once you have finished the survey and won the offer of $10 gift coupon, take a print of it instantly. In the upcoming 60 days try to visit any Nike store near your house, to enjoy the advantage of the coupon. Make sure you tend to carry the original receipt of your previous purchase so that the gift coupon can be matched with the code mentioned in the receipt.
Nike does not require a formal introduction; the iconic swoosh logo acts as a symbol to justify motion and speed. Covering more than 1,000 outlets worldwide Nike is winning hearts among millions of people. The survey that Nike conducts every year is something that reputed brands can follow and generate success soon. The main aim of the survey is to develop the internal work processes of Nike so that they can provide consumers with proper products and services as per their requirements. Data that is retrieved from the survey are stored by the analytics team of the organization and the necessary changes in the management processes are done accordingly. As a result, it is seen that the company can bring about all over development in the work processes of the organization and increase market success.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q1. For how long can I use the Survey Entry Code that is provided to me with my Bill?
Ans: Each survey entry code that is provided to the consumers after they buy a product from registered Nike Stores is valid for seven days. This ensures that the users can take part in the survey within the aforesaid time and provide their feedback as per the questions that are asked to them.
Q2: How long can I use the $10 coupon that I have received after I have taken the Nike Survey?
Ans: As per the Terms and Conditions of Nike, each $10 coupon that is provided to the consumers after they take part in the survey is valid for 60 days for the day of the issue of the coupon. These coupons can be redeemed by the consumers at any Nike Stores during their next purchase within these 60 days.
Q3: In how many languages can be the survey is taken?
Ans: Consumers of Nike can participate in the Survey in four different languages, namely, English, Chinese, French, and Spanish.